martes, 4 de junio de 2019

Teacer, my bad i can't did this before because i'm already busy with my examen filming.



My dream job. I don't want a job like a job. I want live by my own in a forest, in a big wood house with a lot animals but that's unreal. So, maybe i want to be an artist, a writer, a screenwriter, a painter, everything except musical because i like music but i'm bad with it.
I love draw and paint and write, and read and view things and i want to live do that. I love create thing and that is the reason in my decision to study film, create something.
Maybe i can't study art or literature but i think arts is not something what can study in a place crowded and with "Rivals", art, for me, is something that born in a person with learn in a personal place with a personal reference, it's not only works or know things about art. Every art, with a soul it's art and Literature is not my first option, i want write a book but after study film.
And well in a film we can mix that things in one, art, literature, paint, photography, that beautiful. After all film is the 7th art, the last one, the one that mix the other arts in one place.

I dunnot what skill i need, maybe passion and vocation cause it's not a job that ear a lot of money but that job need a lot of money, maybe a less money not gain.
But i can live with that.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario